WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, Sept. 25, 2017 @ 9:55 a.m.
Weed Feed: Rose Petal Blunts are the Latest Cannabis Craze
Smoking flower has a whole new meaning.
Rose petal blunts are all the rage among internet-savvy cannabis users these days.
High Times reports that the trend took off after relatively-unknown Twitter user @simple_sasha posted a how-to video earlier this month. The video quickly went viral, and other social media users took to the internet to share their own rose blunt pictures and videos.
HOW TO ROLL A ROSE BLUNT pic.twitter.com/2Cr26rzllF— Sasha💋 (@simple_sasha) September 14, 2017
According to @simple_sasha‘s video, all you need to pull this off are three rose petals, an oven, and some weed. Of course, you probably also want to make sure there’s no pesticide in your roses. Then again, you probably want to make sure there’s no pesticides in your weed, either.
It was pullin 😂 pic.twitter.com/Ov0YoXGnYT— peruana y paraguaya (@julianaroman_) September 18, 2017
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
From the Outpost
- Just ‘Cause Weed’s Legal Now Doesn’t Mean You Can Smoke (or Ingest or Vape) It In Public, Eureka Reminds You
- Water District Says Proposed Mercer-Fraser Marijuana Facility Threatens Health and Safety of Two of Every Three County Residents
- If You Want to Weigh In on the County’s Commercial Cannabis Land Use Ordinance, Thursday’s Your Chance
- U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Rescind Obama-Era Memo Protecting States’ Rights on Marijuana Legalization
- Pair of Local Marijuana Entrepreneurs, Including Founder of Jack’s Hand Cleaner, Busted in Tennessee Airport With More Than 150 Pounds of Weed, Cops Say
- Recreational Weed Sales Are Brisk as Second Humboldt Retail Outlet Gets State License
- (VIDEO) CNBC Show ‘The Profit’ Comes to ‘The Marijuana Capital of America’ (Guess Where That Is)
- Recreational Weed Sales Start Monday Statewide; Here’s Where You Can Buy It Locally
- Cannabis Law Report: Article – Norton Rose Fulbright (Canada): Health Canada’s proposed approach to the regulation of cannabis
- Cannabis Culture: Ontario Considers Licensing Cannabis Lounges
- Cannabis Culture: New York to Look at Legalizing Recreational Marijuana
- The Cannabist: Will medical marijuana make Nebraska's 2018 ballot?
- The Cannabist: Recreational marijuana sales launch in Los Angeles
- The Cannifornian: Cannabis Chicken Matzo Ball Soup to make Bubby jealous
- Leafly: What It’s Like to Get High in a Lloyd Wright House
- Emerald Report: Once pot-friendly Calaveras County in California bans marijuana
- 420 Intel: ECASSOC
- Leafly: What the Federal Shutdown Means for Medical Marijuana