WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, Sept. 25, 2017 @ 9:55 a.m.
Weed Feed: Rose Petal Blunts are the Latest Cannabis Craze
Smoking flower has a whole new meaning.
Rose petal blunts are all the rage among internet-savvy cannabis users these days.
High Times reports that the trend took off after relatively-unknown Twitter user @simple_sasha posted a how-to video earlier this month. The video quickly went viral, and other social media users took to the internet to share their own rose blunt pictures and videos.
HOW TO ROLL A ROSE BLUNT pic.twitter.com/2Cr26rzllF— Sasha💋 (@simple_sasha) September 14, 2017
According to @simple_sasha‘s video, all you need to pull this off are three rose petals, an oven, and some weed. Of course, you probably also want to make sure there’s no pesticide in your roses. Then again, you probably want to make sure there’s no pesticides in your weed, either.
It was pullin 😂 pic.twitter.com/Ov0YoXGnYT— peruana y paraguaya (@julianaroman_) September 18, 2017
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
- April 18 Show
- March 21 Show
- February 21 Show
- January 17 Show
- December 20 Episode
- November 15 Episode
- October 18 Episode
- How Much Money?
From the Outpost
- People on the Street: Is 420 Still a Thing?
- Happy 4/20! Supervisor Estelle Fennell Elected President of Multi-County California Cannabis Authority
- (UPDATE: NOT YET) Busting Pot Farms From Space: Supervisors (MAY) Approve Contract With Company Offering High-Res Satellite Imagery to Assist With Code Enforcement
- County Supervisors Ease Tax Burden on Weed Growers, Hire Attorneys to Sue Big Pharma’s Opioid Manufacturers
- Here’s What People Had to Say About the County’s Comprehensive New Weed Ordinance, Including the Proposed Cultivation Permit Cap
- County Supervisors Met Monday to Start Deliberating on Proposed New Weed Regs, Including a Permit Cap
- California Has Already Issued More than 2,000 Cannabis Cultivation Licenses. Are Growers Being Set Up to Fail?
- Two New Weed Stores on Eureka’s Fourth Street? City Council Set to Move Forward at Next’s Week’s Meeting
- Leafly: Tips for Improving Your Cannabis Soil on a Budget
- Marijuana Business Daily: Marijuana-infused products maker Dixie Brands lands $4M in funding
- Leafly: 12 Sugar-Free Cannabis Edibles for a Healthier High
- High Times News: Missouri House Approves Medical Marijuana Bill
- Cannabis Culture: Here Are America’s Best and Worst Governors on Weed
- The Cannifornian: Capitol Tracker: Cannabis banking, special event bills advance
- Marijuana Business Daily: Health Canada ‘open’ to medical marijuana sales through pharmacies
- High Times News: Kris Jenner Smokes A Joint on Camera
- Leafly: YouTube Continues its Cannabis Purge and Nobody Knows Why
- Leafly: Missouri House Moves to Legalize Medical Marijuana