WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, Sept. 25, 2017 @ 9:55 a.m.
Weed Feed: Rose Petal Blunts are the Latest Cannabis Craze
Smoking flower has a whole new meaning.
Rose petal blunts are all the rage among internet-savvy cannabis users these days.
High Times reports that the trend took off after relatively-unknown Twitter user @simple_sasha posted a how-to video earlier this month. The video quickly went viral, and other social media users took to the internet to share their own rose blunt pictures and videos.
HOW TO ROLL A ROSE BLUNT pic.twitter.com/2Cr26rzllF— Sasha💋 (@simple_sasha) September 14, 2017
According to @simple_sasha‘s video, all you need to pull this off are three rose petals, an oven, and some weed. Of course, you probably also want to make sure there’s no pesticide in your roses. Then again, you probably want to make sure there’s no pesticides in your weed, either.
It was pullin 😂 pic.twitter.com/Ov0YoXGnYT— peruana y paraguaya (@julianaroman_) September 18, 2017
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
- September 19 Show
- August 15 Show
- July 18 Show
- June 20 Show
- May 16 Show
- April 18 Show
- March 21 Show
- February 21 Show
From the Outpost
- Humboldt Sheriff’s Office Releases 2018 Weed Raid Stats: 65 Operations, 198,692 Plants Eradicated, $3M Seized
- 2,139 Marijuana Plants Eradicated at Unpermitted Grow in SoHum
- 4,671 Marijuana Plants Eradicated at Unpermitted Grow Ops in SoHum
- Unpermitted SoHum Marijuana Grow Raided; 4,988 Plants Eradicated
- THE HOBELMANN REPORT: Cannabis Commerce Descends On Fortuna at HCGA’s ‘Meet the Buyers’ Event
- One Arrested, 10,211 Plants Eradicated During Marijuana Grow Raid Near Dinsmore
- Big SoHum Marijuana Grow Raid; 21,053 Plants Eradicated; Over 3,400 Pounds Destroyed
- Unpermitted Marijuana Grow Raid on Berry Summit; 4,834 Plants Eradicated
- Cannabis Law Report: MJ Biz Report That Washington Reverses Position On Edible Candies
- Cannabis Culture: Campers Will Be Able to Smoke Cannabis at Campsites in Canada’s National Parks
- Cannabis Culture: Weed is Legal in Canada Starting This Week
- High Times News: Dispensaries in British Columbia Told to Shut Down Before Legalization
- High Times News: Canadian Schools Struggling With Cannabis Education Ahead of Legalization
- The Cannifornian: Marijuana is emerging among California’s vineyards, offering promise and concern
- Leafly: Legal Cannabis in Northwest Territories: What You Should Know
- The Cannifornian: After 5 code officers lawyer up, city probes whether top officials protected cannabis businesses
- Leafly: Recreational Cannabis Stores in Northwest Territories
- The Cannifornian: North Coast cannabis marketplace sees surge among health and wellness users