WEED FEED / John Ross Ferrara / Monday, March 5 @ 10:30 a.m.
Weed Feed: Cash Prizes Offered to Weed-Inspired Artists Who Want Their Art Featured on Cannabis Products
A 2017 “High Art” finalist.
A Northern California cannabis company is offering a $15,000 grand prize to the artist who submits the best weed-inspired art for its fifth annual “High Art” competition.
But there’s a catch, the winning artworks will be featured on the company’s line of products. So if that makes you feel like a sellout, man, this contest probably isn’t for you.
To enter the competition, click this link and follow the submission guidelines. This year’s contest theme is “freedom.” All artwork must be submitted by the March 20 deadline.
Click here to see submissions from this year’s ongoing contest.
The Weed Feed is a weekly column written by John Ross Ferrara.
The Weed Feed is a one-stop shop for the best local and national cannabis news.
Each week, original content will be posted to the page, as well as various other stories from around the country.
These aggregated stories are organized into six separate sections. The News (basic news), The Biz (financial news), The Life (features), The Game (sports), The Fame (celebrity), and the Grub (food).
The Humboldt Chronicles
- November 21 Show
- October 17 Show
- September 19 Show
- August 15 Show
- July 18 Show
- June 20 Show
- May 16 Show
- April 18 Show
From the Outpost
- Humboldt Man Found Pushing Dolly Full of Weed East on Wyoming Highway
- 16,000 Pounds of Marijuana Seized, Over 30 People Detained at Grow Site East of Honeydew
- Ohio Man Arrested After Deputies Discover 500+ lbs. of Weed, Rifles with High-Capacity Magazines in Weaverville Commercial Building
- CANNABIS CARES: Local Cannabis Businesses Brave Pre-Thanksgiving Rain to Serve Area Homeless
- County Assesses $4.5M in Penalties for Illegal Weed Cultivation, But Don’t Expect Anyone to Pay Up
- Humboldt Woman Faces 22 Years in Prison After Being Arrested in Ohio With Hundreds of Pounds of Weed
- Godfather Director Makes SoHum Marijuana ‘Brothers’ an Offer They Can’t Refuse
- Supervisors Override Objections from Fortuna, Approve Indoor Cannabis Operation Near Rohnerville Airport
- Leafly: Medical Marijuana Patient, 78, Evicted in Freezing Cold for Taking Medicine
- Marijuana Business Daily: Maryland’s medical cannabis sales hit $96 million in first year
- Leafly: Shoppers Drug Mart Granted License to Sell Medical Cannabis Online
- High Times News: 78-Year-Old Man Evicted For Using Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Business Daily: Cannabis shortages plague Canadian retailers; here’s how they’re responding
- Marijuana Business Daily: Chart: Significant challenges await Iowa’s new medical cannabis program
- Cannabis Culture: Aspiring ‘Craft’ Cannabis Producers Running Into Unexpected Roadblocks
- Cannabis Culture: Shoppers Drug Mart Granted Licence to Sell Medical Marijuana Online
- Leafly: Hit This: The Leafly Weekly Agenda for Dec. 10-16
- Cannabis Law Report: The New AG, NCBA Says “Barr.. Nobody Knows”